Where to pattern in Southern UK

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve just bought myself a new Browning XS Pro and have decided that I’d like to pattern it to see which cartridges work well. Does anyone know of any shooting grounds in Southern UK that have the facility for me to do this?

I’ve just bought myself a new Browning XS Pro and have decided that I’d like to pattern it to see which cartridges work well. Does anyone know of any shooting grounds in Southern UK that have the facility for me to do this?
Loads of them, but it won’t be cheap probably, they tend to want to sell you a gun fit, or advice, or at least oversee you. Call and see. Pretty much every ground that is open all week will have one. EJC, West London, RBSS etc. Maybe AC sporting targets. Personally I shoot cardboard and you get a better visual result and you can keep it. You do need somewhere that you can do it. I’m lucky enough to have a field next to a farm. 

Southdown has a metal pattern plate people can use 

Last I checked sporting targets near Bedford had a free area but with storm Bella it may be under water

Latest posts

Back