Who's going where this Sunday 4 th Dec?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob_P

Looks like we have a choice of: Four Counties, Weston Wood, Caterham & Hornet, for us southerners at least. Who's going where?

I'm doing Greenfields for sure but after that Caterham/Horne is a possibility but only if I really feel like another round. I have a feeling Abbey is on too which is much closer than the others.

Bob - there's talk of doing two - Four Counties/Weston Wood or Hornet/Weston Wood - I'm up for either of those permutations.

Just FYI; Hornet are again doing a 120 bird shoot for £30 BO / £35 comp. There and Weston wood be a great day out if two are `allowed`..CSC3

We've not shot at Weston or Hornet so doing the double sounds like a great idea, off to have a look at bingle maps.

Which order would you recommend Clever? I've never been to Hornet - but Weston can be crowded early.

I would suggest Hornet first thing. Shoot starts at 9.45 am. It will be less busy than Weston. Should be done by 12 latest. Its 20 mins to Weston. Their last entry is 1pm. Cheers,CSC3

CleverSC3 said:

Just FYI; Hornet are again doing a 120 bird shoot for £30 BO / £35 comp. There and Weston wood be a great day out if two are `allowed`..CSC3
Also on offer this Sunday at Hornet, all shooters who straight stand 12 will have their names put in the hat and the winner drawn out will get 250 cartridges.

No pressure on stand 12 now then /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Steel!!/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

unless it is absolutely chucking down I will be at hornet for 9.30 shells in and ready to rock at 9.45 then running hell for leather for weston/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Let us know how it all goes Fuzz.Good luck for the weekend /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers boss, will be my first double header so need to keep the concentration! was thinking of trying to get 70 in at 4 counties too but that would be far too much of a marathon /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif

B class will be beckoning soon for you Mr Fuzz me thinks /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Mr Fuzrat sets the pace /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif We're up for that too, so Hornet at 9:30 ish, unles we can get a breakfast earlier? then we might make it 9:00. Then on to Weston, any other takers?

Yep - 9.30 works for me... see you all there. Shall bring extra bullets and extra pocket money to do weston as well. Anyone need a car share from Maidenhead area - let me knwo.

sundays are now out for me until the end of the game season, on the plus side I should be able to save some funds Im looking forward to shooting hornet and weston wood on my next available sunday  in the meantime I might do churchills thursday and there challenge later in december

Back