Hi from Germany

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunderball SO5

Hi, my name is Neil and i have been living in Germany now for over forty years. I was originally from Burton-upon-Trent not far from Doveridge shooting ground. I now live in the northern part of Germany not far from Hannover.

I was a member of a an RAF shooting club in the 80`s and 90`s and shot mainly Skeet and Fitasc Sporting competitions in Germany and Holland. Met a lot of really nice people

and had a agreat time. Due to German law i had to hand my Shotgun license back in 1996 as i was not an active shooter anymore.

I have now taken up Clay shooting again this year as i have now retired and have a lot more time and  have dicovered that i still love it.... I am now looking forward to getting my license back in the New Year and being able to shoot some Sporting and Skeet at different clubs around Germany.

Looking forward to having a good read through the Forum, it looks really interesting.

Merry Christmas to everyone here.

Neil

Welcome! If you ever shoot in Holland again we may meet at some point :)

I'll second that as one of the other Dutch guys on here. Welcome, Welkom and Willkommen. When you apply/receive your license, be sure to get your EFP so that you can cross the border and show us how it's done.  🇳🇱  -  🇩🇪

HI to you guys from Holland,

Thanks very much for the welcome, would of course like to shoot again in NL. I used to shoot sporting competitions in " Dorhaut Mees" they were always a very well

organized event as i remember and were very freindly, the food was good as well.....🙂

Latest posts

Back