When

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wynno

2020 has been a very peculiar year, COVID-19 has put paid to our shooting in vast area’s of the country, and as I write there’s no shooting at all in Wales for the foreseeable future.

I’m going to miss the traditional Boxing Day shoots, what with all the fluffy rabbits and terrible jokes, not to mention the odd Christmas jumper. Being able to shoot in 2021 seems so far away.....

Anyway, what I want to say is

A merry Christmas and a better new year to everyone.

Stay safe and healthy 

Thanks Wyn and the same to you and yours. We're already missing the always friendly and cheerful Welsh brigade! :santaclaus:
shootclay_santa2.gif

That's a shame Sian Nadolig Llawen hope you Tony and family stay safe and have a good one  :drinks:

As Wyn has said  sums up this side of the bridge

Merry Christmas to all and lets hope 2021 is a better year for us all ( hopefully see one or two of you at a shoot somewhere  :) )

Stay safe everyone   :thumbsup:

First Christmas not at home in Wales very sadly.  All the best Wynno.  
Don’t worry Sian, Wales will still be here when we can all travel again.

Merry Christmas to you and Tony 

A merry Christmas and a better new year to everyone.

Stay safe and healthy 
Likewise, and Iets all raise a glass to all involved with keeping us lot healthy, happy and hopefully able to shoot to our hearts content. Happy holidays to all! 

Well on top of lockdown now had letter to shield until February then reviewed to top it off  :hmm:  hopefully see some of you in March  :twitch:  stay safe everyone  :thumbsup:  

Well on top of lockdown now had letter to shield until February then reviewed to top it off  :hmm:  hopefully see some of you in March  :twitch:  stay safe everyone  :thumbsup:  
If it’s any consolation Gareth, I don’t think any of us will be shooting competition’s until Easter. Everyone is pinning their hopes on this vaccine working, and I hope to God that for everyone’s sake it does. In the meantime stay safe everyone and take all the precautions you can 😬😬😬😷😷😷

If it’s any consolation Gareth, I don’t think any of us will be shooting competition’s until Easter. Everyone is pinning their hopes on this vaccine working, and I hope to God that for everyone’s sake it does. In the meantime stay safe everyone and take all the precautions you can 😬😬😬😷😷😷
Hope we can be out earlier than that Ive 2000+ carts that have to be used up before their “best before date” 😉

Wynno & Gareth do both take care, that last bit goes for all

“Hope we can be out earlier than that Ive 2000+ carts that have to be used up before their “best before date” 😉

GlawsterCodger, I’ll buy them off you if you’re not going to use them before their “best before date”, and to be fair I’ll pay you 75% of what they cost you.. 

Cash is here waiting for you 😜

I agree Wyn I don't think there'll be much before Easter lets hope they can get the vaccine out and it works for everyone and some sense of normality can return fingers crossed. Until then keep safe everyone  :thumbsup:

If anyone is running short of space to store their cartridges, I have a very large dry secure garage in which to keep them, my rates are quite reasonable , I’ll even store those whose sell by date has expired......😈😈😈

Latest posts

Back