2013 Cheshire Shield

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicky T

Just had word that the Cheshire Shield will be held at Hodnet/WMSG on Thursday 28th March this year!

It's always a cracking shoot and the perfect excuse to make a long 5 day Easter weekend for yourselves ;)

Hopefully @Mr Potter will do the honours again and arrange another winning guest team!

It's open to anyone but you have to book in advance by contacting Ian Heywood on: 07778 636981

Thanks for the date, will see if I can get some time off work!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Just had word that the Cheshire Shield will be held at Hodnet/WMSG on Thursday 28th March this year!

It's always a cracking shoot and the perfect excuse to make a long 5 day Easter weekend for yourselves ;)

Hopefully @Mr Potter will do the honours again and arrange another winning guest team!
Hi Nicky do you have to make up part of a team to shoot this ?

Would love to have gone to this but I'm away at High Lodge that week, hope you all have a great shoot, Growl

I'm in Nicky spoke to Mr Potter and said he was arrange the entry and would contact me closer to the date :yes:

Just spoke to Ian and booked this for the 28th, next Thursday, it seems like there are a lot going.

Anyone on here booked to go?

Yep I am booked on, with chard, canthitathing and Chris...
And a cardboard cut out of Chris to make up the final team place... My money is on the cardboard cut out being high gun in our squad...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Back