XS Pro vs XS Pro exquisite

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Further to my Blaser F16 post, where I say I tried and enjoyed the XS Pro. What’s everyone’s thoughts on the XS Pro vs the XS Pro exquisite? Is it just the engraving that you’re paying the extra £800-1000 for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Further to my Blaser F16 post, where I say I tried and enjoyed the XS Pro. What’s everyone’s thoughts on the XS Pro vs the XS Pro exquisite? Is it just the engraving that you’re paying the extra £800-1000 for?
I am unable to comment on the 'exquisite',  but I struggled to find anything exquisite about the standard XS Pro.

I have the Exquisite 2 which has a different stock than the Exquisite 1. The handgrip has more of a palm swell and different shape, that's the reason I went for the one I have as I prefer that shape. Very similar to the 725 Prosport

If your not interested about the engraving/Wood (which is by the way is very nicely done) then the XS Pro sport is by far the better buy over the Exquiste 1.

You get the same balancing system/triggers/butt pads/extensions but also 8 Briley titanium chokes and the wood on the ones I was looking at was very good also.

Midas chokes with the Exquisite and not so many 6

Edit: I typing when westley replied, as he says there's nothing special about the way they did the engraving on the XS Pro sport, (if that's what westly was refering to)it sort of looks like they couldn't be bothered to make the effort. Yes I know the engraving doesn't break clays

Both I belive made by Briely, so just the weight saving
Not a browning shooter, but titanium chokes would be a factor I'd value. I like having less weight out front, but from a balance standpoint having the option to go either titanium or steel allows you to tweak the handling. I'd rather "get" titanium ones with a gun and purchase steel ones afterwards than vice versa, as the price for titanium ones tends to be lots higher. 

I agree about the Titanium chokes. I’m a little perplexed as to why browning have removed them from the exquisite spec, while simultaneously adding £1000 to the price for what looks like laser engraving only?

I agree about the Titanium chokes. I’m a little perplexed as to why browning have removed them from the exquisite spec, while simultaneously adding £1000 to the price for what looks like laser engraving only?
Forgot to say about the chokes, if you like full chokes your in for a treat as you seem to get a lot

Just had a look at one online, and I sure feel like an ultra xs (excess?) pro (-fessional?) exquisite almost has to make me a better shooter for the monikers alone 😋, let alone the leather trim and engraving... looks nice though.

Latest posts

Back