Kent / East Sussex

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick Jenkins

I'm just about to move to the Tunbridge Wells area and was wondering where the best place to shoot fast trap is nearby. Any suggestions?

I'm just about to move to the Tunbridge Wells area and was wondering where the best place to shoot fast trap is nearby. Any suggestions?
There are few people on here from that neck of the woods... I’m sure they’ll be along soon.

There is a ground in Tenterden... Willow Farm. I think they offer various disciplines. There is also West Kent Shooting near Paddock Wood, but think that is mainly sporting.

The good news is that there is a fantastic RFD in T Wells town centre. Chris Potter Guns. Thoroughly  recommend!

Willow Farm doesn't have trap. Sporting, Compact and Skeet. West Kent is Sporting with a Skeet layout as well.

Dartford probably your best bet. Definitely have DTL and ABT, may have others. Not sure if they are on all the time, worth enquiring in advance.

If you fancy Helice, there's a ground for that just north of TW.

Only other grounds with trap I can think of that aren't a million miles away are Northall and Bisley, but neither on the doorstep.

I would think the nearest two grounds that hold regular practice and registered competitions in ABT, UT and OT are NCSC at Bisley and Nuthampstead SG just outside Royston, Herts. 

There are few people on here from that neck of the woods... I’m sure they’ll be along soon.

There is a ground in Tenterden... Willow Farm. I think they offer various disciplines. There is also West Kent Shooting near Paddock Wood, but think that is mainly sporting.

The good news is that there is a fantastic RFD in T Wells town centre. Chris Potter Guns. Thoroughly  recommend!

Back