Miroku MK38 made in 20g?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve also got a 20g MK60 . The model I’ve got is called the Universal Sporter , but to all intents and purposes it’s a a game gun . 30”  1/4 & 3/4  , some grade 1 were available and sell like hot cakes if they ever appear , most are GD5 . I’ve got it auto safe and had the stock bent up to be more like the 38 trap drop and a Teague choke job . 

The nearest you’ll get to a 38 Trap in 20g is a MK 60 High Pheasant  .  It is available with a 32” barrel in 20gauge and comes as a fixed choke 3/4 and Full . Never shot one but waved one about in the shop , very pointable.

Yep,mine predated the Universal ,Grade 3 with 23/4 chambers,wide sporter rib and different engraving .Good gun ,wish I still had it really..............

The new (for 2020) MK Game comes in 20 gauge with upto 32 in barrels and is multichoke. Sold as a game gun so be advised accordingly. I don’t have the stock spec to hand. Selling on Guntrader for just under £4K.

I have never seen an MK38 or even a 3800 in 20 bore. I have shot an 800 in 20 bore, but I think they only did 26" barrels in that and it was a long time ago too.

Back