Boxing Day?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Valley View I believe. Apparently the spider-clad bucket has gone, so if you need the loo, only a real one is provided now. Decent food and a lovely bit of land.

Non-reg and self-scored, but nice. Cant do it myself, but would if no family was over..

I hope the talk of doing reg shoots in 2013 turns in to fact.

CSC3

Just had a quick look round, looks like Four Counties 50 bird Open.

I guess all the 'attached' folk are staying in?? :)

I shall be at 4C's as usual, nice friendly shoot, only 50 birder on Boxing Day,but good fun and just about manageable with a hangover!!

Watching Mrs Fuz bop some phezzies and trying to keep both dogs under control :)

With 4cs, Valley View and Crazy Bear there is also Prestwood SG (Flackwell Heath) all happening in a similar area. We will probably try our hand at Crazy Bear as we are taking the dogs to the coast on Christmas Day and will need to shoot by Boxing Day !!  :lol:

Crazzzy bear for me and Glen.Shoot some pheases in't morn then some clays proper boxing day.(food after).

Merry Xmas to you all.  

ELVIS.

We have everything open boxing day with a 60 bird sporting and a two man flurry aswell :) happy Christmas to you all where ever you go!

If it stops raining Longridge, it's an Open so might get really lairy and treat myself to two rounds before facing the Mrs & the monster-in-law,

Latest posts

Back