any one know ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor Lecter

any idea of price of pilla prescription single vision shooting glasses ,  can i send my prescription  and ed works his magic ?    is that how it works ?  

Just purchased mine before lockdown. Got mine from Starkey headsets, I think the insert was £120/130  and I took that into my local optician with my prescription, they sent it off and was back within a week and charged me £65. 

Ed provided 2 pairs of Pilla single vision prescription shooting glasses for me in 2018 - was about £1130.

He will make glasses to prescription or alternatively, by appointment and £300 deliver an eye test that lasts a few hours.  Yeah that's a lot, you do pay half when you book and the other half some weeks later (such was the waiting list).   Was a truly fascinating experience and recommended - Ed is a really decent chap too.

Just purchased mine before lockdown. Got mine from Starkey headsets, I think the insert was £120/130  and I took that into my local optician with my prescription, they sent it off and was back within a week and charged me £65. 
ah i was thinking of the prescription single vision / lens    as modelled by ed solomons     cheers .  

Latest posts

Back