Perazzi mx2000S

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TEABAG

Does anyone know if there is a precision type stock on the market to fit a Perazzi MX2000S non drop out trigger system?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ergosign makes stocks for most types of shotguns, including Perazzi MX2000 systems. They have a very extensive questionnaire for quote-requests, and while communicating with them isn't instantaneous, they have answered every question I posed. I am waiting for a stock produced for my Beretta according to my specifications. It's not cheap, but then, neither is a Perazzi 😄

Makes sure you get/order the right one. The MX 2000 has a drop out trigger group, the MX 2000s has the fixed trigger group.  Same goes for the MX8 and MX12 respectively. 

IMG_4400.JPGAs Wonko says it is a small "s" which is more a sporting gun vs a trap gun,based on MX12.

Unfortunately this seems to be less popular with the aftermarket MX8/2000S being made by almost all, not so for the fixed trigger group which seem to be like rocking horse do do.

About 10% of the Perazzi stocks i have sold have been MX12/2000s and although i have 6+ at the moment not one is.

Also quite common for MX8/2000S/drop out trigger stocks is that they are prone to cracking and need a little more care.

IMG_20190930_125846.jpg

Also quite common for MX8/2000S/drop out trigger stocks is that they are prone to cracking and need a little more care.
A common complain about Perazzis that is simply not true.  What IS true is that Perazzi stocks APPEAR to be interchangeable when in fact they are interchangeable to the extent they are properly fitted to the gun they are to be used on.   In nearly 30yrs and a number of guns and many stocks I have never had one crack that was fitted to the gun.  I did buy and fix a "rescue" stock that had four giant cracks all back into the pistol grip.  A telling testimony to the power of the draw bolt and stoopid.

A common complain about Perazzis that is simply not true.  What IS true is that Perazzi stocks APPEAR to be interchangeable when in fact they are interchangeable to the extent they are properly fitted to the gun they are to be used on.   In nearly 30yrs and a number of guns and many stocks I have never had one crack that was fitted to the gun.  I did buy and fix a "rescue" stock that had four giant cracks all back into the pistol grip.  A telling testimony to the power of the draw bolt and stoopid.
I can only comment on what i have seen and i have seen plenty,mostly around the inlet for the removable trigger where the stock is extremely thin.

Many times i see people trying to sell "repaired" stocks.

Fine for you to say you haven't seen a problem but my experience is different.

For visual reference, for people that may not be sure. MX2000s/MX12 on the left, and MX2000/MX8 on the right.  

IMG_20190611_140107057_HDR.jpg

I can only comment on what i have seen and i have seen plenty,mostly around the inlet for the removable trigger where the stock is extremely thin.

Many times i see people trying to sell "repaired" stocks.

Fine for you to say you haven't seen a problem but my experience is different.
I didn't say I hadn't seen the problem I just said that it is not intrinsic to the design as there are many properly fitted Perazzi stocks that do not crack.  The problem lies elsewnere.

Latest posts

Back