Beretta 687 EELL Diamond Pigeon Scroll Adjustable Sporter/Game L/H 30in Optima Barrels

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris_S

Incredibly rare 687 Diamond Pigeon EELL 30in with rare scroll engraving, proper sporter with slight palm swell and adjustable stock and trigger. Comes with case, chokes, spares, etc.Left/handed with slight palm-swell.

20201104_142602.jpg

10201104_142653.jpg

30201104_142611.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It was manufactured in 2003 so probably shipped here and sold within a year or so later. I'm the second owner I believe and its not had a lot of use, just monthly clay shoots for me and the previous owner used it for mostly game I believe.

My wife has one, from about 2002. Doesn’t get used much these days but did do for many years and it’s a totally trouble free gun that remains like new. 

looks to be one of the older type, I have one, you could do with posting better photo's, one of the underside of the action, presume it will not steel proofed then, like mine, (mind that doesn't matter as the barrels are the same) along with having 2 3/4" chambers, in your photo the gold plate appears to be worn on the trigger

Hi, its not the older type they are 3in-chamber Optima barrels so I'm sure they are steel proof and the bottom of the trigger mechanism was polished to a silver finish to match the silver trigger, nothing has worn at all. The very latest 'classic' ones have a different type of scroll and also don't have the adjustable trigger from what I can tell.

I also shoot a 682 Gold E and briefly had a 692, the mechanism is the same as both of these guns and barrels exactly the same as the Gold E. This just has a bit more weight in the action and the wood to make a more solid feel. Will post some more pictures... 

20201104_142634.jpg

15201104_142617.jpg

Latest posts

Back