Hilton Park

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growl

Hi all,is it Hilton this weekend (sun 9th) and is anyone going who would mind me joining them??? I hear it is self button so unless i sharpen my nose (other appendages are I'm told available) I'm a bit stimied. Ta, Growl.

Growl, yes it is on this Sunday 9th.

I will be at Sporting Targets.

Have a word with Ian (the Boss) and he will put you with one or two of the friendly natives. Don't say you know me otherwise you will instantly be handicapped. ( Only joking).

Sorry Growl, would love to join you but I've got a lesson booked with Ed at Sporting Targets in the morning then off to Grange Farm to get a late entry.

Hope it goes well though and will do my best to join you next time.

Thanks guys. I suppose Kingsley is my other option. Just for info, where is sporting targets and is Mr Ed always available for a bit of tutoring??? Ta.

Hi Growl, where did you finish up and how did it go today?

Had a great lesson with Ed at Sporting Targets (and Nicky T) first thing today then off to Grange Farm for last entries. Was really happy with the first 6 stands at Grange, but then I just got tired and the wheels fell off.

Best thing to do is drop Ed a pm, I've had 3 lessons with him over the last few months and he's helped me massively - I can't recommend him enough.

Iggy.

Hi Growl, where did you finish up and how did it go today?

Had a great lesson with Ed at Sporting Targets (and Nicky T) first thing today then off to Grange Farm for last entries. Was really happy with the first 6 stands at Grange, but then I just got tired and the wheels fell off.

Best thing to do is drop Ed a pm, I've had 3 lessons with him over the last few months and he's helped me massively - I can't recommend him enough.

Iggy.
Huge LIKE (I have run out again)

Thanks Iggy, went to Kingsley Moor in the end, one of my old stamping grounds from the 80's enjoyed the shoot, shot above my average, had a good coach (my babe of a wife - who sadly does not shoot) who raised a valid point that I seemed to have issues with left to right birds then mentioned that maybe my thumb on my left hand was in the way of my sight picture! Simples - just move the hand slightly round the forend dropping said thumb out of the picture, cannot wait to go at em again now to try and improve further, sounds like you and Nicola had a good day with Ed, I will try and raise my game a little more though before I trouble him with my issues, cheers all, Growl.

Latest posts

Back