Anyone in Warwickshire area wanting a shooting buddy

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrisessig

Anyone in the Warwickshire area want a shooting buddy. I shoot on my own .

I shoot mainly at wedgnock (Warwick) and Edgehill, and occasionally others.

Cheers

Anyone in the Warwickshire area want a shooting buddy. I shoot on my own .

I shoot mainly at wedgnock (Warwick) and Edgehill, and occasionally others.

Cheers
I would normally offer you the option to join me at my usual shoot, however it's "members only" at the moment. I guess it's a bit difficult at the moment. Roughly where do you live? 

Stratford upon Avon.

Yeah, probably not the best time to try to arrange a meet up.

If you are up for a registered shoot (perhaps Honesberie) then they are all squadded these days so you will naturally meet people. 

Stratford upon Avon.

Yeah, probably not the best time to try to arrange a meet up.
Sorry for the delay in responding. Well of course we are all closed down now in any case.

In the meantime, perhaps you could tell us a little about your shooting experience, ie have you shot at all and/or the type of shooting you prefer. ie if you prefer Skeet/Trap or Sporting, if you're an absolute or even relative beginner, you may not be sure yet?

Also, do you know if you want to shoot in competitions or are you likely to prefer recreational shoots? 

As I said before, once things get back to normal you're welcome to come along and have a go with us. The shoot is based between Henley and Tanworth In Arden, so not too far from you. If you are seeking a more formal/competitive arrangment, then as Will says Honesberie is a good shout.

You also have Edgehill not too far (near Gaydon) If (when the time's right) contact the shoot, explain your situation, I'm certain they'll look after you. 

Whatever you decide, good luck and enjoy your shooting! 

(PS, if you are a beginner and need a few lessons, I can put you in touch with a really good guy. He lives near Southam, so pretty local to you/Edgehill. He also runs my local shoot) 

Sorry for the delay in responding. Well of course we are all closed down now in any case.

In the meantime, perhaps you could tell us a little about your shooting experience, ie have you shot at all and/or the type of shooting you prefer. ie if you prefer Skeet/Trap or Sporting, if you're an absolute or even relative beginner, you may not be sure yet?

Also, do you know if you want to shoot in competitions or are you likely to prefer recreational shoots? 

As I said before, once things get back to normal you're welcome to come along and have a go with us. The shoot is based between Henley and Tanworth In Arden, so not too far from you. If you are seeking a more formal/competitive arrangment, then as Will says Honesberie is a good shout.

You also have Edgehill not too far (near Gaydon) If (when the time's right) contact the shoot, explain your situation, I'm certain they'll look after you. 

Whatever you decide, good luck and enjoy your shooting! 

(PS, if you are a beginner and need a few lessons, I can put you in touch with a really good guy. He lives near Southam, so pretty local to you/Edgehill. He also runs my local shoot) 
Been shooting just under a year, got my license December 2019, unfortunately the covid lowdowns hasn't helped with practice.

Only been shooting sporting, haven't giving skeet or dtl a go.

Only doing it for fun at the moment but once I get better I definitely want to do some registered shoots. 

Been going Edgehill quite often , like that place as well as wedgnock (Warwick). Met some guys at Barby the other week,from off here, that's a great ground.

I've started to have lessons with Becky McKenzie which have been helping. Hope to get back out with her asap.

Been shooting just under a year, got my license December 2019, unfortunately the covid lowdowns hasn't helped with practice.

Only been shooting sporting, haven't giving skeet or dtl a go.

Only doing it for fun at the moment but once I get better I definitely want to do some registered shoots. 

Been going Edgehill quite often , like that place as well as wedgnock (Warwick). Met some guys at Barby the other week,from off here, that's a great ground.

I've started to have lessons with Becky McKenzie which have been helping. Hope to get back out with her asap.
Great, sounds like you're sorted then. Good luck! 

Cheers for the reply Jeremy , been a while since I've payed much attention on here. 

Latest posts

Back