FOR SALE

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor Lecter

i have a 2020 caesar guerini  summit ascent r/h 30"  with all accessories , case etc    this gun is as new , any trial is welcome ,   i cant do photos here , but i can email photos with pleasure  ,   £2700 ovno      

You do get adds but I only use it so i can post images and that's all

i have a 2020 caesar guerini  summit ascent r/h 30"  with all accessories , case etc    this gun is as new , any trial is welcome ,   i cant do photos here , but i can email photos with pleasure  ,   £2700 ovno      
no takers so part x  today , lost money as usual    but delighted to now have a ultra xs pro ,   just put it to bed with a saucer of milk !!!   😍 

no takers so part x  today , lost money as usual    but delighted to now have a ultra xs pro ,   just put it to bed with a saucer of milk !!!   😍 
What are your initial thoughts? 

Ultra XS is in the mix for me if my MK38 is a write off.

Try one first as I think you MK38 grip is quite different to the XS pro, may not make any difference to you, but I went for a Ultra XS exquisite 2 because I preferred the grip more after trying a XS pro

picked up my xs pro yesterday  will test drive tomorrow at orston   my local ground ,  xs pro feels a treat , lots of adjustment available , chokes 8    pads 3 and spacers , comb , trigger + 3 trigger blades    and weights for barrels and stock  , i had a laminate really great gun ,  I'm a serial gun changer   but no more !!  wife said stop wasting money ,  cant afford divorce  so must do as I'm told .    i like the 525 generally speaking ,   this one has really great wood  and is mint  its 2019  only one niggle push the top lever to open and it drops open    like its had a million shells through it ?   it locks up solid and no other signs of wear anywhere   it really is mint .  top lever over to the right .   my mate said it was probably owned by a lady and she had it eased by a gunsmith to open easier ?  i bought it from orston    but john bought me it from clarkes suffolk   after i spotted it on guntrader       anyway acid test tomorrow      i would show pictures  but don't know how    only email  as I'm a dinosaur !   ps nowt wrong with the 525 s   great guns and a good price    after all wood and bling don't smash clays ! 

CG don't seem to have the pull like Beretta/Browning when it comes to selling on.Don't know why as they are first class shotguns

people seem reluctant to buy private , so part x was my only option ,  
The lack of part x in private sales is probably why people are reluctant to buy private. Also the lack of finance that shops offer. 

I don't think it would go down well offering to pay for an £xk gun at a tenner per month privately. 

On the other hand if you have the cash to hand there are some real deals to be had. 

Sorry, I meant it's a 2020 model so you can't have had it long... how come you got it in the first place as it's not a particularly cheap gun? Good deal on it originally that you couldn't pass on?

And 525's are great guns.  :)
yes i only had the ascent a couple of months , great gun   but i just never felt completely happy , cant put my finger on just one thing ?  adj comb was good but never really shot it consistently ,  tried my mates xs pro  and really liked its handling     the rest is history as they say , must knuckle down now  and shoot the pro for at least a year , as said loads of adjustment  on the gun     so running out of excuses   👀 

Back