Grange farm sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdSolomons

Grange have a 100 reg on nov 27th, I have already mentioned it to John to see if he can come up for a shot and a chat about coaching; didn't know if there are enough interested parties wanting a trip to the midlands and to look at a long teal on a pool shoot...Any one fancy a trip up?

hmm tempted, although I was planning a weekend off. Mind you I was thinking that about this weekend but its one of the last Weston woods until nearly feb /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif

If I have any £s left by then, I'm very tempted. I will keep my eyes on this thread Especially if Ed will "but(t) me half a sausage" /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif

Don't forget the family, juniors (21 and under) shoot birds only free and it's half price birds only for the ladies. And if your interested the 'Bluebell inn' in Desford just up the road has some nice rooms available. If interested give them a call on 01455 822901

Right then tosspots who's coming? If it's a big group I'll stay at the ground all day an we can all shoot round- If it's a couple I'll do another shoot first and meet you there about lunchtime. Roll up, one at a time please...

Been offered overtime on Sun so can't turn it down. For that reason, I'm a no go

Would love to but I can get to France quicker from where I live./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif

I'm in - will drop you a mail when I'm back to a computer tomorrow evening.

Ed, thanks for the invite :)  Matt, I'm up for it can I grab a lift?Happy to split the fuel :)  Cheers, Jon.

Jon - no problem - I'll ping you on mail when I get back online later today or tomorrow morning (I'm a PC down and missing loads of mail) - we need to connect anyway - I have some cash for you.

Hi Ed, Matt and I will definitely be there, really looking forward to it :)  Are there any wad restrictions?  And do they sell shells for the teal challenge, biggest I have here are 32g 6's Cheers, Jon.

Brilliant, will facebook you a message to discuss times etc. No wad restrictions, whatever you have! Don't think they sell bug stuff but I can pick you up a box of bombs if you like- they are about 9 quid though so use them wisely!!

Not going to make this one /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif  Mrs Fuz has been told to hotfoot it over to france for work, she leaves sunday arvo and guess who got lumbered with taking her to the airport /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-yell.gif  Leicester is just too far away in case I get stuck, might be able to squeeze a Wylye in though so all may not be lost /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-confused.gif

Would love to make this, but at this time of year >5 hours driving is a bit too much, maybe in the spring and the lighter evenings. May see you at Wylye Fuzrat Bob

I have some buffalo loads that I use for foxes if you want them Jon, 42 gram BB's /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif Failing that I have some extreme FITASC 32 gram 6's you can have. Not back at Lisa's until saturday though, bell me and let me know how many you want if you cant get some.

Back