Yildiz Pro Sporter

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack 1

Need opinions please on the Yildiz Pro Sporter made in Turkey wood looks good this one grade 4. How does it perform, build quality etc?200612114726004-1-680x410-c.jpg 

I'm afraid I can't offer any opinions on the handling and build.  I just wanted to say its looks superb for the money.

I've had one , they are a superb copy of perazzi    build quality is excellent , balance was great , i had the adj comb , Turkish walnut  is the best I've seen for ages , it shot really well , no recoil issues  , smooth as silk , and most importantly the price  puts many of the so called big brands to shame  , even accessories and travel case top draw  ,  so why did i change      mmmmm I'm a idiot        

Just how many guns have you had since you started Dr 😉 wait a minute I'm on my third 😆

I've had one , they are a superb copy of perazzi    build quality is excellent , balance was great , i had the adj comb , Turkish walnut  is the best I've seen for ages , it shot really well , no recoil issues  , smooth as silk , and most importantly the price  puts many of the so called big brands to shame  , even accessories and travel case top draw  ,  so why did i change      mmmmm I'm a idiot        
What about the triggers, acceptable?

Thanks for that seems I should go to a dealer and 'get the feel' of one

trigger pulls very good in my opinion    

Just how many guns have you had since you started Dr 😉 wait a minute I'm on my third 😆
sad to say  literally hundreds        I'm a serial gun changer ,     never had a krieghoff  , perazzi ,   or blaser      yet  😲

Seriously, any negatives, thinking about getting one for my lad?

Latest posts

Back