Xmas shoot at Oakedge Staffordshire n

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxum

How about

100 sporting

25 compact

Grouse / partridge 2 man flush.

High pheasant 2 man flush

Should make around 175 bird day but be prepared to shoot 200 :))

Date if poss Friday 14 th December.

Should be up for this, will try and sort some class cover and let you know, cheers Growl.

Only four weeks away, you will need to get your act together, what with Christmas shopping etc., looming up.

But December the 14th would be an ideal warm up for Oakedge's Christmas Shoot on the 28th December.

Let us know if you are coming as soon as possible so we can book the tables and food at The Wolseley.

Despite much begging, I'm afraid I can't get this day off work either. Sorry guys, would have enjoyed it - particularly the competition with Maxum to see who can shoot the most shells in a day! ;) :D

Bugg*r this would have been great for me, ah well! If it goes ahead count me in, if not I'll find some way of shooting. Cheers Growl.

The date is not set in stone just a suggestion.

Post what dates would suit whoever would like to come and let's see if we have a date in common.

Can phone the ground then and book it hopefully.

Same as formatt. Can be whatever you want to shoot.

As sloppy said the only days out are Mondays as the ground is closed b

should be able to do thursdays, or fridays up to the 21 Dec, then any day up to 6 jan barring 25th !

what date could you make.
Unfortunately due to work commitments etc, Dec is an awkward month for me and couldn't commit to a date, it's more a case of everyone deciding and as I get closer to that date, seeing if I can actually make it on the spur of the moment kind of thing.

Right.

We will start again.

Maxum, Growl, 40UP, Plus anyone else who would like to shoot at Oakedge before Christmas, let us know what date suits you.

I will actually cancel work or shooting or Christmas shopping to shoot with mates.

Let's start about 10 ish so that we have daylight on our side.

I wouldn't mind joining you all at Oakedge, I've got a day or two to take off before the end of the year so I'm reasonably flexible with dates apart from Thursdays.

On a serious note.....i'l fait bau dans la sans plomb...

Latest posts

Back