Owls Lodge - tomorrow - Sat 12th Nov

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob_P

Already going down to Wylye on Sunday, and having not shot for a couple of weeks, thought that Wendy and I would pop down to Owls Lodge for some practise tomorrow. Just wondering if anyone else is likely to make it? Bob

What time you thinking of Bob?  I'm not sure what family 'duties' I will have this weekend (there was talk of a farm shop /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif), but if I can nick a few hours I might wander down.

Stick to your plans - I'll play it by ear in the morning... might see you there.

The way to get the farm shop in is to shoot at crazy bear.. Excellent farm shop there. Picked up great beef pie on the way out last time!CSC3

I think thats where Mrs R wants to go... and I've never shot there yet, it is on my list of places to go soon...needs a review!

Decisions decisions..... I haven't shot since the Crazy Bear but have a large lump of topsoil, sand and ballast to shift which was planned for tomorrow but..... I'll see you there at 11 :)  What are we shooting? Matt, give me a shout if you can make it and will pick you up. Jon.

That's cool :)  How long did it take you to get there the other week?  OK if I get to yours for 10:15ish? Cheers, Jon.

JonSkeet said:

That's cool :)  How long did it take you to get there the other week?  OK if I get to yours for 10:15ish? Cheers, Jon.
About 45mins - that would be fine

Back