Wylye Valley – Sunday 13th November

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonSkeet2

I was chatting with Bob P earlier about the weekends shooting plans and we will be heading down to Wylye Valley on Sunday. This is for Sunday 13th NOVEMBER ;)  How many others are planning on shooting it? Optima, let me know if you will be there and i'll bring the cash for the choke. Cheers, Jon.

Last edited by a moderator:
JonSkeet said:

I was chatting with Bob P earlier about the weekends shooting plans and we will be heading down to Wylye Valley on Sunday. This is for Sunday 13th NOVEMBER ;)  How many others are planning on shooting it? Optima, let me know if you will be there and i'll bring the cash for the choke. Cheers, Think i,m grounded this sunday,mrs is off out so i,m looking after the kids,but i am trying to work my way round it, but don't worry i'm in no hurry.Jon.

Yep, me and Mrs Fuz will be there. Looking about 11-11.30. let the early rush die down and its an hour and 20 from us.

Sadly missed the last Wylye shoot, but looking forward to this one, and maybe put a few more faces to names :)  Bob

Back