Semi auto is it extinct ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRINITY

Just wondering if anyone knows of a regular DTL  ABT  OTR  UTR  shooter who uses a semi auto. Never seen one myself so I presume because of the issues they have they are not used or forbidden . However manufactures still seem to make trap versions so someone must be using them, or are they only used outside UK.

No they are not extinct .

Drennan Kenderdine uses a Beretta Ugbla to very good effect .

Probably just got fed up of the other 'Trappies' throwing Teddy out of the cot   !      :whistle:

I used a Remmie 1100 Trap for a good number of years and won both my class and a few Comps on several occasions with it.  Mind you, that was before my fellow shooters started moaning about the use of such 'Horrible' guns, due to their being totally unsafe and throwing empty shells onto the adjoining layout  !    Strange that when I ran a shooting ground (and several people used auto's) IF there was ever an 'incident', it always involved an O/U   ?  The most common being 'Finger on trigger when closing gun'  !

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back