WMSG Hodnet Sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salopian

Would anyone like to join us on Friday 9th November at Hodnet for Sporting practice?

40UP, Maxum & my good self 1.30p.m. start and then a bite to eat afterwards

Last edited by a moderator:
The plan is to meet up at lunch time, so that anyone coming from some distance away doesn't have to start out from home too early. Then I will guide us round and we will be able to shoot any of the stands to suit individual's ability, it's a very good opportunity to go to the precipice, Hawkstone Ridge, and the 'tank' to practice the 'nice' targets in readiness for the Christmas shoot. Then subject to demand we can go to the Bear or a similar hostelry for a meal before departing for home.It would be nice if others could join us. Anyone booked for a days Game shooting will definately benefit by shooting the high pheasants from the Terraces and the targets off stand 9 and 12 .

If that is an open invitation, I would be very interested. I Have read good things about Hodnet but not yet shot there. I would be very greatfull of a guide and maybe a few tips?!

If that is an open invitation, I would be very interested. I Have read good things about Hodnet but not yet shot there. I would be very greatfull of a guide and maybe a few tips?!
Open to everyone that wants to come.

Hope to see you there

Daz.

Peter/Daz, that's very good of you. I still have to square it with the Mrs but I hope to see you there on the 9th.

Cheers, Martin

Bearing in mind that the light is failing rapidly at this time of the year, could anyone interested in joining us please let me know so that we know exactly how big the group may be so that we can manage the numbers through the stands. Please confirm that your coming, on here or PM me, 40UP, or Daz .

Thank you, it promises to be a good afternoon.

Last night one of the guys cancelled.

So at the moment there is just the four of us. Which will allow plenty of time for Maxum to shoot his usual large amount of clays.

I think we could cope with another couple if anyone is interested.

Number of clays will be dependant on your wallet contents, about 100-150 each dependant on time.

Maxum normally shoots about 200 an hour.

Number of clays will be dependant on your wallet contents, about 100-150 each dependant on time.

Maxum normally shoots about 200 an hour.
Yeah, I get quicker and quicker the more I miss too ................... :p

I'd like to come along if that's ok, I just need to check with the timings as I'm in class till lunch, I'll condfirm tomorrow if that's ok?

cheers, Graham. :mellow:

Latest posts

Back