ZS Prescription Shooting Glasses

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MartynB

Treated myself to a birthday present , and it arrived a week early . One pair light purple ( shot in them this afternoon ) great definition of black targets against green . One pair of yellow for dull conditions , but also photochromic , just the job for the the coming syndicate days as well as the clays . Probably the best shooting purchase I’ve made in ages . Great service from Simon at JH Steward ( Bisley ) Opticians  who was able turn these around from my Specsavers prescription in 3 weeks F9791C95-A512-45DF-BC27-5F5A5E45C306.jpeg

Totally agree about the service provided by Simon, I've been using his glasses for a few years now, I use the Target Orange version and find them very good.

I have a prescription but just have a single vision lens for distance only.

Just sent a pair back to Simon , for a loose screw in the frame . I didn’t want to damage the fastener trying myself .  Returned in 3 days . No fuss , no quibbles , just good old fashioned customer service . The two pairs I’ve got ( all singing and dancing  sporting lenses ) stand me around £400 with the options that I chose .  To be honest I could have got away with just the purple for the amount of shooting I do , but I don’t regret the yellow photo specs . I’ve worn them on 3 driven days where I’ve had every condition from mist , to  shooting into a watery sun coming through the trees , and even driven home in them 😂

Hi Everyone, 

Will Goldsmith here,  Simon's son. It's great to hear your all your positive feedback, i'll pass this back to Simon. No doubt he'll be delighted.

I just wanted to point out that we have been re-branding the business and website since Colin's post - We are now trading under JHS Eyewear although we are still same old J.H. Steward (Bisley) ltd. 

Our new website is www.jhs-eyewear.com - this will be superseding the existing Stewards Sports Glasses site now that it is all up and running. 

Thought it would be useful to cleat that up...

Happy shooting !

Just noticed on you ZS-Sport – Photochromic ones there are three options of tints, but when you select it doesn't give you the options to pick from

Latest posts

Back