ZS Prescription Shooting Glasses

MartynB

Treated myself to a birthday present , and it arrived a week early . One pair light purple ( shot in them this afternoon ) great definition of black targets against green . One pair of yellow for dull conditions , but also photochromic , just the job for the the coming syndicate days as well as the clays . Probably the best shooting purchase I’ve made in ages . Great service from Simon at JH Steward ( Bisley ) Opticians  who was able turn these around from my Specsavers prescription in 3 weeks F9791C95-A512-45DF-BC27-5F5A5E45C306.thumb.jpeg.49f0f4de970056457b0b472c07e11570.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Totally agree about the service provided by Simon, I've been using his glasses for a few years now, I use the Target Orange version and find them very good.

I have a prescription but just have a single vision lens for distance only.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
ColinD
1 hour ago, salop sniper said:

What sort of cost are these ? 

Here you go

https://www.stewardsportsglasses.co.uk/zeiss_shooting_glasses.html

MartynB

Just sent a pair back to Simon , for a loose screw in the frame . I didn’t want to damage the fastener trying myself .  Returned in 3 days . No fuss , no quibbles , just good old fashioned customer service . The two pairs I’ve got ( all singing and dancing  sporting lenses ) stand me around £400 with the options that I chose .  To be honest I could have got away with just the purple for the amount of shooting I do , but I don’t regret the yellow photo specs . I’ve worn them on 3 driven days where I’ve had every condition from mist , to  shooting into a watery sun coming through the trees , and even driven home in them 😂

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Will at JHS Eyewear

Hi Everyone, 

Will Goldsmith here,  Simon's son. It's great to hear your all your positive feedback, i'll pass this back to Simon. No doubt he'll be delighted.

I just wanted to point out that we have been re-branding the business and website since Colin's post - We are now trading under JHS Eyewear although we are still same old J.H. Steward (Bisley) ltd. 

Our new website is www.jhs-eyewear.com - this will be superseding the existing Stewards Sports Glasses site now that it is all up and running. 

Thought it would be useful to cleat that up...

Happy shooting !

• Like 3
ColinD

Just noticed on you ZS-Sport – Photochromic ones there are three options of tints, but when you select it doesn't give you the options to pick from

• Thanks 1
Will at JHS Eyewear

Hi Colin, Thank you for letting me know. This site has only been live a few days and there were bound to be a few toothing problems!

I have changed this now, so you should be able to select the correct tint - see https://jhs-eyewear.com/product/zs-sport-photochromic/

Best regards,

Will

Edited by Will at JHS Eyewear
  • Like 1