Grimsthorpe 100 ESP Reg: 4th November

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicky T

Just seen this fixture in the back of Clay Shooting Magazine and am definitely pencilling it in the diary.

Have only shot at Grimsthorpe once, but am already looking forward to returning!

All being well I will be able to join you and your accomplice to see how you are getting on! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ps just saw that pic as I left the office- hilarious! Can ya tell what it is yet....?

I am up for that as well, only shot it once (this year at the selection shoot) and I really enjoyed it.

Up for this as well - always wanted to visit here...

Fortunate enough for this to be my local ground. I'll be there. For those who have not been it's a great sporting round - not too much given away though!

Being new to the sport and not yet got my SGC/gun. Seen the videos of the FITASC last month at Grimsthorpe and it looks like an interesting place to shoot.As Grimsthorpe is just a short drive away, does any one know if it would be OK should I come down and spectate?

Being new to the sport and not yet got my SGC/gun. Seen the videos of the FITASC last month at Grimsthorpe and it looks like an interesting place to shoot.As Grimsthorpe is just a short drive away, does any one know if it would be OK should I come down and spectate?
No problem with spectators, Steve :)

Sounds good to me, don't get many chances to shoot grimsthorpe so will make a nice change. Rachel's also coming along so will be a good day

I'm having to give this a miss now, the woman has spoken!! Will catch up with nick and Ian the week after all being well!

Aaagh, the joys of young love. I remember when I used to do what I wanted. Now I do what I am told, fortunately I am such a pain in the rear she actually tells me to go shooting.

on my wish list, heard a lot of good things about the ground- a long way to go though

Latest posts

Back