EJC 4.10.12

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Hewland

EJC entries are 10-2pm for this one.

I will be there at about 1pm, if anybody here is going? Weather looks OK..

CSC3

(Thought I had posted this earlier, but think I may not have pressed submit)?

Will Join you if thats ok? finishing at 12 so will come straight over
Oops, sorry, missed your post..

I went round at 1.30, with my wife. Also with Banger and his mate.

A fairly decent offering, with several pretty testing stands. Toughest was the skeet range on report. Sounds easy enough, but not if you shoot it from twice as far back and up the steps. Major lead on the high house! Dropped 5 on that. I also dropped 6 on the driven stand, which I put down to the cage shifting way back from the usual point. I think if I had never shot at EJC I would have been fine, but a known stand changing really stuffed me. Otherwise I wasn't too shabby and just dropped another 7 round the rest for 82.

Lots of good shooters there. Even Steve Lovatt came to see how to put on a shoot. :))

Im sure Steve will have been taking shed loads of notes from the Churchills layout.... ;-)

Ed, you would have loved one stand set up for right handers, battue, my gun hitting the cage every time.Realy peed me of hit one out of 5? rest was ok 55yrd skeet no probs.if i can get at em not a problem.what won?93

Ed, you would have loved one stand set up for right handers, battue, my gun hitting the cage every time.Realy peed me of hit one out of 5? rest was ok 55yrd skeet no probs.if i can get at em not a problem.what won?93
I heard one person straighted the skeet. Must have been you, well done..

I was with a guy who smacked that battue nicely, right in front before it turned!

Last edited by a moderator:
ha ha just got back with loads of ideas about speeds angles and slow springs all in all a fair round i thought . went to the driven stand and teal and driven 6 away and missed 2 on each -very sloppy finished on 90 alex cobb won on 91 chris childerhouse 89 good social afternoon out

I heard one person straighted the skeet. Must have been you, well done..
Just seen the scores from EJC. Elvis, you dropped four on that stand! (As did most people- at least). Fred Townsend was the one straight of the day. Chris Childerhouse dropped 6 on it..

Latest posts

Back