Ian Coley's Sat 6th Oct

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ianmaney

Mrs Ian and me are heading to Mr Coley's on Saturday to shoot a few bullets at a few clay type round spinny things if anyone fancies it, we'll be there for about 10.00?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Might as well do the inter-counties at westfield while you are down that way.should be interesting.

Looking forward to it as always Phil, just please don't paint anything green between now and then ! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Would join you, regret that other than family birthdays the biggest non shooting event in the county Glaws vs Barf is on this very day and I've got the correct amount of brownie points. Enjoy Coleys, I will probably be there Friday pm and if so will post a brief targe report,

Claire and I just got back from another great day at Ian Coleys, busier than normal but still got round without bumping into too many people, had a shoot and a laff with Tee-pee and Tonky who is now shooting out of his skin, the lessons obviously worked fella, and that Tony's not too bad either!

Can't wait to go back there again and spend some more hard earned shooting at clay type spinny things!

Good to see you guys - Tonky should go on holiday more often! Cracking shooting Dave!

Great time, thanks! :D

If I don't see you before, see you at Westfield. ;)

Thanks guys I had a really good day can't stop smiling with the way I shot today really happy with myself and really enjoyed spending the day with you all

Great to see you all at the ground - thanks for bringing the sun - yes we were busy today, but just seem to be getting more people through the door, but without getting cramped.

Back