21 gram wylye.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARK-POACHER

hi everyone.. anyone shooting the 21 gram at wylye this sunday 30th sept?? is a reg shoot or just use cpsa classes..

I'll be there, I'm quite sure it isn't registered but should be a right laugh. Lets see how many people fall forward on there first shot.

ha ha! thats true and bet there wont be any autos there !! think i going to have to give it a go sounds like fun!!

my father brought my teknys field of me,it will cycle 21eleys all day long but put hull in it and it will jam every shot.. :(

my father brought my teknys field of me,it will cycle 21eleys all day long but put hull in it and it will jam every shot.. :(
I have a Teknys Sporter and a Teknys Gold Sporter, both cycle 21g Eleys but not CompX the difference being the CompX are 67mm case and the Eley are 70mm and it's the length that causes the failures to eject.

Jon.

Jon, let me get this right...

So lack of length causes failure to eject....I've never come across that before.

yep your right jon :) also express do the same in my old auto even 28 gram jam...!!

Okie dokies, Im thinking of leaving ealy doors and getting down first thing so I can fly round and make tracks back up north :)

Latest posts

Back