Jump to content

Decibullz Molded Earplugs


Recommended Posts

Steelrain

Does anyone use decibullz molded earplugs for clay shooting and how do you find them? Thanks

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Charliedog

Been using for about a year, very easy to mould into your ear yourself, you can apparently remould them if required. You have to put up with a muffled sound of people speaking, i can hear the traps go ok and blocks out a lot of gun noise, for peanuts they are highly reccomended and well worth a go and no batteries to replace.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Steelrain
19 minutes ago, Charliedog said:

Been using for about a year, very easy to mould into your ear yourself, you can apparently remould them if required. You have to put up with a muffled sound of people speaking, i can hear the traps go ok and blocks out a lot of gun noise, for peanuts they are highly reccomended and well worth a go and no batteries to replace.

Thanks for the info Charlie,do they compare well to standard earmuffs? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Charliedog
1 hour ago, Steelrain said:

Thanks for the info Charlie,do they compare well to standard earmuffs? 

I find them fine but doubt they provide quite as much noise protection as muffs, i dont use muffs so cant really compare

Link to post
Share on other sites
Steelrain
11 hours ago, Charliedog said:

I find them fine but doubt they provide quite as much noise protection as muffs, i dont use muffs so cant really compare

Sound out Charlie ill give them a go, for the money they seem top value and might stop the problem I'm having with with my peltor earmuffs sliding up when I mount my shotgun. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
GuySal

Hi

I've used them and find them fine. Better than muffs for comfort too. Make sure you mould them well, simply use hot water to remould. They come with foam and neoprene tips - they say foam are better but I seem to find the other tips better. Cant go wrong  for £30 imo

Link to post
Share on other sites
Steelrain
25 minutes ago, GuySal said:

Hi

I've used them and find them fine. Better than muffs for comfort too. Make sure you mould them well, simply use hot water to remould. They come with foam and neoprene tips - they say foam are better but I seem to find the other tips better. Cant go wrong  for £30 imo

Thanks Sal I'm going to pick a set up tomorrow if I can,thinking I might go with the percussive set. A lot cheaper than Cens alternative. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...