Decibullz Molded Earplugs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelrain

Does anyone use decibullz molded earplugs for clay shooting and how do you find them? Thanks

Been using for about a year, very easy to mould into your ear yourself, you can apparently remould them if required. You have to put up with a muffled sound of people speaking, i can hear the traps go ok and blocks out a lot of gun noise, for peanuts they are highly reccomended and well worth a go and no batteries to replace.

Been using for about a year, very easy to mould into your ear yourself, you can apparently remould them if required. You have to put up with a muffled sound of people speaking, i can hear the traps go ok and blocks out a lot of gun noise, for peanuts they are highly reccomended and well worth a go and no batteries to replace.
Thanks for the info Charlie,do they compare well to standard earmuffs? 

I find them fine but doubt they provide quite as much noise protection as muffs, i dont use muffs so cant really compare
Sound out Charlie ill give them a go, for the money they seem top value and might stop the problem I'm having with with my peltor earmuffs sliding up when I mount my shotgun. 

Hi

I've used them and find them fine. Better than muffs for comfort too. Make sure you mould them well, simply use hot water to remould. They come with foam and neoprene tips - they say foam are better but I seem to find the other tips better. Cant go wrong  for £30 imo

Hi

I've used them and find them fine. Better than muffs for comfort too. Make sure you mould them well, simply use hot water to remould. They come with foam and neoprene tips - they say foam are better but I seem to find the other tips better. Cant go wrong  for £30 imo
Thanks Sal I'm going to pick a set up tomorrow if I can,thinking I might go with the percussive set. A lot cheaper than Cens alternative. 

Latest posts

Back