Oakedge on Wednesdays?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GunFire

Does anyone use Oakedge for practice on a Wednesday evening or any other time for that matter? I'm new to sporting, just acquired my first gun and raring to go. I've had a couple of lessons and a couple of practice shoots but now need to learn a bit more. Oakedge is my nearest shoot and wondered if any of you use oakedge on a regular basis?

Last edited by a moderator:
Worth noting that this week (tomorrow) is the last Weds night I think - Sue from Oakedge asked me to remove next week onwards from the calendar today.

Noted, thanks.

Do any other forum users shoot there at other times? I'm particularly interested in oakedge because its local to me. Cheers

It's my local also. Brian who runs it is a family friend. Anything you want to know or help with just ask.

Daz.

Went to Oakedge for the last wed evening shoot last night. Got there a bit late so ended up shooting as the light faded. Black clays and dark background quite tricky to shoot but nevertheless dropped 6 for a 44 so wasn't too disappointed with that.

So that's that then. Summers over and the autumn is fast approaching leaves are dropping and it's getting colder. Can only mean one thing.

Start of the game season :)). Woop Woop.

I was there too. Got there early so can't blame the sunlight for my score. I hit 30 but it's still early days for me. Got a lot to learn!

Latest posts

Back