Shooters in Nottinghamshire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matthew Betts

Hi to all.

I'm a keen newbie and looking to establish contacts for future shoots in the Notts and surrounding areas.

I'm still awaiting to obtain the SGL within the next 9 weeks but getting to know, chat and gain some trust in others is essential prior to meet ups at clubs.

With being a newbie, I'm keen to take on advice and get to learn this fab' sport properly and safely. Maybe some people are in the same boat as me and keen to establish other enthusiastic contacts.

Will be great to hear from you.

Matt

Hi Matt, come and see us at Nottingham and District Gun Club/Nottingham Sporting Clays.

We are a friendly bunch and can introduce you to some potential shooting buddies.

Give me a call there on 01623 883798 and I can advise you on the best days to visit :)

Julia

Matt, You are not far from Orston,an excellent shooting ground with a good choice of disciplines and facilities.

Also a good gunshop and food.

I go there most Wednesdays with a bunch of other,retired old scrotes so may see you there.

http://www.orston.com/

Vic.

Great stuff, thanks Vic and Julia. I started off with shooting lessons at Orston and it is a nice place too. Ive also been looking at your club Julia so a visit there is definitely on the cards.

I will be in touch soon enough to advise when I get my SGL.

Thanks again

Matt

Latest posts

Back