wylye vally

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonky70

who is going to this event this weekend or is everyone going to owls lodge?????

Last edited by a moderator:
Pheasant shooting on Saturday so cant make owls lodge, so was thinking about wylye, but not sure I fancy the drive. fitasc at westfield is the only localish reg this sunday and dont fancy that and the only other is an open at 4 counties. Will decide later in the week, must say I'm tempted as I want to have a crack as as many different reg as possible. I've been there for practice and the targets are quite tasty! Fuzrat

I will be shooting there Sunday, going to take a mate as he wants to have a go at the Wylye targets. Rob

tonky said:

Any chance of meeting up with you rob and take a newbie around with you? Your welcome to join us Tonky mate  /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif Rob

Hi Guys, It now looks like I'm going to be on call on Saturday so not looking good for Owl's Lodge but want to shoot this weekend so will prob come down on Sunday if that works for you and there is room for one more :)  Don't know what time you guys are thinking but if 11:30 works then i'm up for it as it's a 2 hour ish drive from here. Cheers, Jon.

JonSkeet said:

Hi Guys, It now looks like I'm going to be on call on Saturday so not looking good for Owl's Lodge but want to shoot this weekend so will prob come down on Sunday if that works for you and there is room for one more :)  Don't know what time you guys are thinking but if 11:30 works then i'm up for it as it's a 2 hour ish drive from here. Cheers, Jon.
  yep /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif  it will be good to shoot with you again Jon Rob

Photos and review expected chap... look after Tonky, he's a sound bloke and learning fast!

WILCO :)  I have the GPS co-ordinates so all should be good, just need to get some shells sorted :)  Rob, I'll FB you my number :)  Cheers, Jon.

Anything 70mm long in 7.5 or 8's x125 :)  If i don't have to work Sat then i'll be with you guys at Owls Lodge :(  Still need bullets for that too .. Jon.

Right, Just found out that I don't have to work tomorrow so will be at Owl's Lodge :)  I'll see about Sunday depending on the weather ;)  Cheers, Jon.

tonky said:

are you peeps still shooting even if its pouring down????????????
  Its not going to rain Tonky /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif Rob

I refuse to believe in rain this weekend... anyway, you ARE waterproof Tonky

Back