Wylye 26th

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would like to go to this but would like to shoot with someone not on my own any takers please state a time we could meet up I live 45 mins away

Would like to go to this but would like to shoot with someone not on my own any takers please state a time we could meet up I live 45 mins away
sorry Tonky didn,t read this post till i get home,did you go to wylye after?? we went there thought it was a very good shoot,some good testing targets and a good mix,didn,t do it justice mind shot an 80 but enjoyed trying, mind all day and night at a wedding yesterday didn,t help matters! When i left Andy moon was winning on 92 and i can,t see that being beaten to be honest .Did have a lot of trap breakdowns today which caused big que's, but the shoot and the breakie were good!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey know problems yes I did go got there for about 11 I had the same thing a few break downs but most of all shot a pb today which I'm very happy about just hope I can keep it up

Hey know problems yes I did go got there for about 11 I had the same thing a few break downs but most of all shot a pb today which I'm very happy about just hope I can keep it up
If you shot a pb there i,d say you,ve done well as it wasn,t easy, what did you shoot??

Don't laugh now 24/100 the last time I shoot a 23/100 but the the last two shoots elsewhere has been 15/100

Don't laugh now 24/100 the last time I shoot a 23/100 but the the last two shoots elsewhere has been 15/100
Not laughing, still good to get your pb there today like i said not easy,how long you been shooting tonky??

Tonky nobody laughing. We all started with a lot to learn. You are doing tough shoots early on, and publicising your scores, so it looks worse. I would help you go forward if I was nearer to you.

I would say that it is worth considering lessons. They are dear, but will speed you forward for less money than self experimentation. Get a deal for three lessons and combine with practice mate.

Cheers,

CSC3

Tonky nobody laughing. We all started with a lot to learn. You are doing tough shoots early on, and publicising your scores, so it looks worse. I would help you go forward if I was nearer to you.

I would say that it is worth considering lessons. They are dear, but will speed you forward for less money than self experimentation. Get a deal for three lessons and combine with practice mate.

Cheers,

CSC3
yep i,d agree with clever here,take the plunge if you can and get a few lessons under your belt,not cheap but you could probabley get a lesson for the price of two registered shoots.what area you from Tonky

I'm having lessons at Ian coley's I've got one booked in two weeks time plus I'm not embarrassed about my scores I'm loving going shooting just need to understand lead and how to read clays

I'm not far away Tonky and that gun still needs checking out for fit, since you had it done it may have gone back again as they sometimes do. :(

Well done on the PB Dave! Take Rob up on his offer, well worth it - and he knows a bit, does Rob....! ;) :p :D

According to jim at ian coley's it's not the gun it's me I had him check me out with it so I'm guessing just need to practise more and learn to read the clays

Still wouldn't hurt to let Rob have a look mate. I had a session with him on Saturday, highly recommended!

Latest posts

Back