August Bank Holiday

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Valley View 100 Open. Horne Gatton Bottom 100 reg (which i will do as have a few quid waiting.. near expiry..)

CSC3

I'll be shooting that Sunday for the first time since the worlds. Going to do pro magic challenge at kegworth, then county sporting at grange, then les king memorial at barrow heath- won all of them last year so trying to make an effort to keep at least a couple if trophies!

Day off on monday then british weekend after.

Probably do Weston Wood on the Sunday, using some of Sensai Ed's wisdom, then might go down to sarfdown for this handicap jobby on Monday. Or I might even take a day off and Mrs fuz out for lunch if the weathers nice Monday, dont really fancy the drive to Worthing and back on August Bank holiday if the weathers decent :(

I'm tempted with the Les King memorial at Barrow Heath as back in Cambridge that weekend but I always struggle there

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a 100 registered Sporting at Orston.

It's the Sarah Doughty Memorial Shoot with proceeds to Lincs & Notts Air Ambulance and Nottingham Queens Hospital.

Vic.

And after all that, it seems I have to work B/H Monday after all! :cry:

Ah well, at least I get to take two days off in lieu - which will be spent shooting! :cool: ;) :D

I shall be doing Weston on Sunday and laying under my van doing a fuel/air/oil filter change and dropping the black gunk out of the sump on Monday. Done some serious miles lately around the grounds and a big run to Wales coming the week after :D

Not sure about where to go sunday,got a wedding on saturday,but monday will be longridge and hope it,s as good as the last shoot he put on,a proper sporting shoot

Trying to decide what to do sunday, Probably head for Northampton for the county all round shoot for a chuckle, however considering Weston Wood, Hornet, maybe even Kegworth. Will be heading to Southdown Monday for the world sporting shoot again along with a spot of sportrap! Hopefully won't have the usual bank holliday weather!

Back