Grange Farm Sporting Clays

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
Anyone fancy a meet-up at Grange Farm Sporting Clays?  They run regular registered shoots, and then we can have a collective stab at this teal challenge? Dates for registered shoots : November 13th, 27th and December 11th It's about 90 mins for me... and I'm sure there are more local ShootClay members? I'm easy on dates - I think the 13th of Nov and the 11th Dec are best for me.

40 mins for me! Will be ordering bombs for the long teal imminently. 24g 9s, they break anything..... Ill be there Sunday, thick head permitting.

'thick head permitting'Thats no way to talk about the Mrs.

I think he means bein hung over  -- wtf Ed ???     
6.gif

89.gif

Unlikely unfortunately. Both those dates I'll be nursing a hangover and therefore unfit to drive

I could be up for this ... sounds like a laugh /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif Rob

That Bing map link takes you to Normanton Shooting Ground, Close but no quite try this linkhttp://www.grangefarmsportingc.....ays.co.uk/ Or the Post code for sat nav is LE9 9FP this is for the 'Lancaster Arms' public house, the entrance to the shooting ground is between the pub and the railway crossing. Look forward to seeing you, will ask mother to make extra cake for when you come up/down/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif 

You see - Bing Maps - what a let down... I shall go an sort someone out in the office, right now.

hey matt            im keen to go to this shoot cant make 13th nov on my honeymoon whoop whoop cant wait . back to shooting now let me know when your going and we could make a plan to meet up again

Back