Hi from Buxton

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darren27

Hi all and thanks for letting me join the forum.

Totally new to the shooting world, I have just started a new job which finally gave me the time (and spare cash) to get involved in something I have wanted to do for years.  Just as  I was about to book myself some lessons and get things underway...well you know the situation.

So, I'm left chomping at the bit, with no way to scratch the itch as it were, waiting for the lockdown to finally be over, with only YouTube and this forum to try and answer the thousands of questions running round my head.

Cheers all and thanks for helping me stay sane in this mad world!

Well you certainly picked your moment to take up shooting 🤣 

Fingers crossed things will be sorted soon, in the meantime welcome to the forum 👍

Well you certainly picked your moment to take up shooting 🤣 
And the weather up here is great at the moment, I can almost see the local clay site from my house and wandering around the valley right now would be lovely, I must have done something really bad in a past life 🙁

And the weather up here is great at the moment, I can almost see the local clay site from my house and wandering around the valley right now would be lovely, I must have done something really bad in a past life 🙁
So, this is all your fault eh? 😉  

Roughly where are you based ie which club is close by? 

Just on the edge of Buxton, Cold Springs Farm is just under 1 1/2 miles away, as the crow flies.

Latest posts

Back