2020 World ESP and STR champs postponed

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add Coleys 50th Anniversary shoot, 2nd-4th June, a three day 120ESP to the postponements. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Beretta world are still hedging their bets. Still open for bookings, with further update on the 1st May.

With the uncertainly of how the economy will be post Covid19, myself I would probably get a refund.

Unless they can gurantee if you leave it there for next year and you do have to cancel for any reason you wont be hit with a administration fee.I don't know how the cpsa deal with cancellations by a shooter, but a lot of target shooting events if you cancel there is a admin' charge

Couldn’t afford to leave my entry fees in for a year. Although you were saving on any increase next year if you didn’t ask for a refund! 
Yet if this virus had not came along, then the fee would have been used and gone anyway?? 

Bucking the trend and with faith that all will be far better for us all very shortly Ive booked a place at the BO in September, see some of you then

Yet if this virus had not came along, then the fee would have been used and gone anyway?? 
Many people are seeing their cash flow eroded by the lockdown , better in your pocket  than the account of a business for 12 months . Furloughing ,  low demand in some industries  such as public transport  resulting in no overtime  , self employed , falling returns on stock derived investment incomes, just some of the reasons that cash is better in the bank   .  I’m retired , but I was talking earlier in the week to a couple of my contacts who are still working , they’ve been told they are going onto furlough, It will see their take home drop by £1000-£1500 a month . You also have to consider that statements that something will take place next year are just that statements . In 12 months time I feel we’ll be looking at a much different UK both from business and leisure perspectives IMHO all bets are off on anything . 

Many people are seeing their cash flow eroded by the lockdown , better in your pocket  than the account of a business for 12 months . Furloughing ,  low demand in some industries  such as public transport  resulting in no overtime  , self employed , falling returns on stock derived investment incomes, just some of the reasons that cash is better in the bank   .  I’m retired , but I was talking earlier in the week to a couple of my contacts who are still working , they’ve been told they are going onto furlough, It will see their take home drop by £1000-£1500 a month . You also have to consider that statements that something will take place next year are just that statements . In 12 months time I feel we’ll be looking at a much different UK both from business and leisure perspectives IMHO all bets are off on anything . 
The way I view it is the money is already spent. OK, peoples circumstances may have changed, and if you need the money then yes get a refund. It will be interesting to see how many people go for a refund, and the see the scramble to get back in when bookings reopen. I also see no reason why things shouldn't be back on track for next year.

Bucking the trend and with faith that all will be far better for us all very shortly Ive booked a place at the BO in September, see some of you then
Go for it Richie, glad to see someone is optimistic.👍 I'll still stick to doing the lottery for that one though.🙂

The way I view it is the money is already spent. OK, peoples circumstances may have changed, and if you need the money then yes get a refund. It will be interesting to see how many people go for a refund, and the see the scramble to get back in when bookings reopen. I also see no reason why things shouldn't be back on track for next year.

Go for it Richie, glad to see someone is optimistic.👍 I'll still stick to doing the lottery for that one though.🙂
Glass half full mate, glass half full, 👍👍and am aware of yours & many others feelings about the finals day qualification lottery, but chap am not ever going to get close to that now am I, simply going for a (hopefully) sunny day out blasting clays 😊😊

Glass half full mate, glass half full, 👍👍and am aware of yours & many others feelings about the finals day qualification lottery, but chap am not ever going to get close to that now am I, simply going for a (hopefully) sunny day out blasting clays 😊😊
Have faith mate, pick the right day and you can shoot sh*te in class, but you never know you could come back for finals day as a top vet on the day ☺️, you never know. A chance of class medal would then also be back in the mix. :shocked:

Have faith mate, pick the right day and you can shoot sh*te in class, but you never know you could come back for finals day as a top vet on the day ☺️, you never know. A chance of class medal would then also be back in the mix. :shocked:
Vet? Not yet you silly so - n - so, 😉

Back