The ShootClay Sporting Challenge - 28th July

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
I'm please to announce the inaugural ShootClay Sporting Challenge - being held at the Ian Coley Shooting Ground on Saturday 28th July.

This is our first ever open shooting event - a 50 target competition, with Cash Prizes, Eley Cartridges, ShootClay Merchandise AND most importantly the prestigious and priceless ShootClay Sporting Challenge Trophy, awarded to the overall High Gun. There will be a special prize for the highest scoring member as well, which obviously I'll be taking home - as well as prizes for Ladies and Juniors - all based on the entries

The ShootClay Sporting Challenge 2012 will run along side the Ian Coley open day, which promises to be an excellent day of activity in the Gloucestershire countryside:

• Caesar Guerini will be giving you the chance to try out the range of Guerini shotguns and get advice on these guns
  • Eley Cartridges will be giving you the opportunity to shoot the range
  • The Working Dog Company will be giving a gun dog demonstration
  • The Skinners Gundog scurry will be there for you to bring your pooch to have a go
  • Three Counties Subaru will be offering test drives of their Forrester, Legacy and Outback models (both on and off road)
  • Cotswold Farm Machinery will be taking you through the woods on the JCB Workmax
  • Dry Fire Target simulators will be onsite showing how to practice clay and game shooting at home
  • Albion Sporting will be showing their range of English Leather Gunslips and Cartridge Bags etc

Most of all - we'd love you to join the ShootClay team for some fun shooting, and some great prizes and a chance to meet as many ShootClay members as you can - we hope to see you there!

We're just in the process of finalising prizes etc - so I'll keep you posted as we get more details.

Best of luck with it Matt. Hope you win highest member.

Phew thats a relief, when you told me to keep the 28th free I thought bugger I'm gonna miss Coleys open day. 2 birds one shot :D :D

As Matt said, prizes being announced tomorrow, there will be 50 bird Sporting, plus a Sportrap Challenge too, lots for all clay shooters and it will be sensibly priced for everyone. Really pleased to be hosting the event for all of the ShootClay`ers.

Sounds great! Sadly I won't be able to make it but hope it all goes well; sure it will! Well done Matt.

gutted sounds like an ideal opportunity to meet up with some of the forum and finally visit ian coleys but ive got tickets for the west end and dont think ill be back in time

Guerini guns will be available to try on the day too, a place of one of the Masterclasses will be just one of the prizes on offer. An ideal day to go your eye in for the Worlds.

Lovely - looking forward to seeing as many people there as we can - thanks for your support so far everyone.

Here is the vital information:

The ShootClay Cup in association with Caesar Guerini & Ian Coley`s

50 Bird Sporting (re-entry) - only £15 to enter (10am-3pm - Finals at 3pm)

1st Prize - The ShootClay Cup, 250 Eley Cartridges, Caesar Guerini Kit Bag, £75 Cash, Clay Shooting Success Masterclass place with Ben Husthwaite.

2nd Prize - Caesar Guerini Polo Shirt , £50 Cash and a Clay Shooting Success Masterclass place with Carl Bloxham.

(Note: Highest Score counts, so a person can`t win both first and second place).

1st Place in Ladies Category : sponsored by www.ladies-shooting.com - a free spot on one of their 'Shotgun and Chelsea Bun Club Meetings' and one of their brand new Pheasant T-shirts.

Unique Prize - An equal chance for everyone

The Prize is a Plate Competition for all those shooters in the lower half of the results. 6 names from the lower half will be pulled out of a hat to shoot off against each other

The ShootClay Shield, a pair of Muller Chokes to fit your gun (courtesy of www.justchoking.co.uk), £30 Cash and place on a Clay Shooting Success Masterclass with Carl Bloxham.

Caesar Guerini .410 Challenge (re-entry)

The Challenge is on the 60 yard Chondelle with the Caesar Guerini .410. 10 Shots for £5.

Prize - Caesar Guerini Polo Shirt, Pair of Shooting Glasses, £30 Cash and 250 Eley .410 Cartridges

For more information and to register your interest please go to http://www.iancoley....mpetitions.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back