Gunsite shoot results for 8th March 2020

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sean the sheep

Thank you to all who came today and just to let you know that our next registered shoot will be on the Saturday 4th April and below are the results for today:

High Gun - W Baughan 100

AA/ 1st M Ivey 98

2nd J Bradley-Day 97

3rd S Rudling, J Smith 96

A/ 1st R Phillips 93

2nd W Harris 91

3rd T Thornett, J Britnell 90

B/ 1st A Davies 88

2nd M Ormston 82

3rd T Carr 81

4th C Turvey 80

C/ 1st M Harris 76

2nd M Brandlight 73

3rd K Phillips 72

4th P Rhind 67

Hope to see you on Saturday 4th April!

Thank you to all who came today and just to let you know that our next registered shoot will be on the Saturday 4th April and below are the results for today:

High Gun - W Baughan 100

AA/ 1st M Ivey 98

2nd J Bradley-Day 97

3rd S Rudling, J Smith 96

A/ 1st R Phillips 93

2nd W Harris 91

3rd T Thornett, J Britnell 90

B/ 1st A Davies 88

2nd M Ormston 82

3rd T Carr 81

4th C Turvey 80

C/ 1st M Harris 76

2nd M Brandlight 73

3rd K Phillips 72

4th P Rhind 67

Hope to see you on Saturday 4th April!
Good shoot Sean, I should have gone comp 😂

Needed to boost my average.  Cant believe I missed this... 😀
It was not a doddle William.   There was plenty to be missed especially in the wind.   Billy’s score was outstanding given the wind.  The top scorers will never be that different from their usual score even with the weather.   James B-D and Billy weren’t that different in their scores at Westfield.   What is lovely is that Sean’s targets can always be seen and that in itself will boost a score just by being able to see them!!!!   I missed three rabbits that needed to be shot at as did so did many others and yet managed some tricky stands (as some might see them) very well.   He provided a really good mix of targets.   I actually don’t regard any of those scores listed above to be out of sinc with the classes and those listed there do shoot those scores.  

It was not a doddle William.   There was plenty to be missed especially in the wind.   Billy’s score was outstanding given the wind.  The top scorers will never be that different from their usual score even with the weather.   James B-D and Billy weren’t that different in their scores at Westfield.   What is lovely is that Sean’s targets can always be seen and that in itself will boost a score just by being able to see them!!!!   I missed three rabbits that needed to be shot at as did so did many others and yet managed some tricky stands (as some might see them) very well.   He provided a really good mix of targets.   I actually don’t regard any of those scores listed above to be out of sinc with the classes and those listed there do shoot those scores.  
I’m sure the major talent pool at Westfield and Gunsite push the scores up, granted. As you say, nice that the clays are not set to trip you up unfairly though. 

I have to assume that Jackie Vines 98 at Gunsite is a mistake though. Wrong CPSA number?

And is next shoot really Sat 4th? Their fixtures says Sun 14th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly it was an error,  which we contacted Sean about when results hit the CPSA, he was already aware 

But she’s enjoying every minute of it 😁

Only been a few times as it’s a LONG away for us but it’s well worth the trip, excellent targets, all hittable, not an eye sight test and it’s always busy. Thoroughly recommend.

Latest posts

Back