Jump to content

European FITASC Sporting postponed


leighH

Recommended Posts

leighH

FITASC has announced postponement of the Euros due to be held in Italy in May, to 24th to 27th of September.

Leigh

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sian
7 hours ago, leighH said:

FITASC has announced postponement of the Euros due to be held in Italy in May, to 24th to 27th of September.

Leigh

YEsnI hear it clashes with another big shoot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
shortlegs

It's been moved due to coronavirus Sian lots having to try to sort out the flights and hotels they've already booked for May dates but all those who've entered have had their entries automatically moved to new dates according to FITASC site 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sian
1 minute ago, shortlegs said:

It's been moved due to coronavirus Sian lots having to try to sort out the flights and hotels they've already booked for May dates but all those who've entered have had their entries automatically moved to new dates according to FITASC site 

Yes but isn’t it the same weekend now as Home Internationals or whatever’s called? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
shortlegs

Your right home internationals are in September but I'm not sure of the dates of the sporting but  

Home international FITASC is 26th sept so yes there is a clash if those in home international teams also have GB team places 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sian
48 minutes ago, shortlegs said:

Your right home internationals are in September but I'm not sure of the dates of the sporting but  

Home international FITASC is 26th sept so yes there is a clash if those in home international teams also have GB team places 

That’s what I thought.  Also a bit of a nuisance for those that want to attend both.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
shortlegs

Yes could be a case off decisions decisions or toss a coin which to attend 🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...