CPSA premier grounds

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRINITY

Hi guys, I am quite new to the sport and in my first year as a cpsa member. I am wondering why grounds that carry premier rating do not participate in registered events.

Common sense would suggest that in order to gain this rating a minimum  number of registered shoots over more than one discipline would be compulsory. Anyone know why this is ?

Hi trinity, I have attached a picture directly from the cpsa that will answer your question and give you all of the relevant info in regards to the different levels of shooting grounds. 👍🏻

89E7F928-2B57-4D07-9B4C-D5FE0617A5BB.png

Thanks for the above information. However when reading the CPSA ,s own definition I really can,t see how grounds that do not hold registered events can be classed as premier or premier plus. Yet there are such grounds

Thanks for the above information. However when reading the CPSA ,s own definition I really can,t see how grounds that do not hold registered events can be classed as premier or premier plus. Yet there are such grounds
There is a fee to become any one increasing up the ladder,very little else seems to matter.I do not believe that any checks are made and many do not conform.Cash is King it seems.

Oh I see what you mean now. Just wait untill you go to a registered at a premier plus ground only to find the shoot isn’t at the premier plus ground with all the plush facilities and is actually at a field with a port a cabin  and a porta loo 🤣😂 

Good point makes me wonder sometimes. Premier ground and port a cabin loos and equipment that dosen work.

Back