Dt11 service

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As anyone sent there gun to beretta for a service? How long does it take and cost 
Service? Service what exactly? It is a top notch gun, so it is said, all it needs is a clean with an oily rag.

Everything is only top notch if you look after it.i see so many guns have probs just because people don’t look after them 

Unless you know of a problem such as ejector timing or trigger pulls...Drop the trigger clean and apply a tiny amount of oil to moving parts and surfaces. Clean the hole were the trigger group goes. Remove ejectors clean and apply tiny amount of oil....job serviced as far as i am concerned.

Unless you know of a problem such as ejector timing or trigger pulls...Drop the trigger clean and apply a tiny amount of oil to moving parts and surfaces. Clean the hole were the trigger group goes. Remove ejectors clean and apply tiny amount of oil....job serviced as far as i am concerned.
Thanks ips been having some trouble with double discharge the weekend striped trigger down blew clean and I’ve taken the stock of and done the rest.it was ok for the next 200 but was just looking to give it a service to be sure 

It might be worth having it checked over when it gets to about 50,000 rounds, otherwise clean, lube and shoot.
Cheers westward it had about 15000 through it. Had some trouble with double discharge the weekend so thought I’d get it checked out 

Thanks ips been having some trouble with double discharge the weekend striped trigger down blew clean and I’ve taken the stock of and done the rest.it was ok for the next 200 but was just looking to give it a service to be sure 

Cheers westward it had about 15000 through it. Had some trouble with double discharge the weekend so thought I’d get it checked out 
Well double discharge is a problem so in answer to your question on the 3 or 4 occasion i have had warranty work done by GMK its been a 2 week turn around

Latest posts

Back