Shoot Cancelled

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weather looking a bit better for the coming week which is just as well as I realise It holds 600 competition targets for me! Owls STR Tuesday, two goes at RBSS Handicap Challenge on Wednesday, EJC premier league and STR Saturday. Might actually have Sunday off.. or not.. 😆

Weather looking a bit better for the coming week which is just as well as I realise It holds 600 competition targets for me! Owls STR Tuesday, two goes at RBSS Handicap Challenge on Wednesday, EJC premier league and STR Saturday. Might actually have Sunday off.. or not.. 😆
Don’t know what forecast you saw Will but I reckon you’re going to be wet most days next week 🙁

I think you’re going to have to have a lot of luck to do that Will, still enjoy the shooting and the weather will do what it wants👍
Day 1. Windy as hell. Only a few spots of rain.. Biggest issue was a bad bout of invisible orange clays against the sky on 2nd layout. Card killer. Was better early on I gather.

Latest posts

Back