1st July, FITASC Sporting Weston Wood

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzrat

Anyone up for making a squad for the Oxon county champs FITASC at Weston on 1/7?

Now theres a thing, Havent a clue. Got an email in to Ally, will let you know unless she messages here 1st :)

We're probably doing this. Fancy same squad?

Cool to both :) we best leave a spot for BobP as he was interested when I spoke to him before Portugal

I'll ask him today, I can't do it as I'm doing the Met Police shoot on the Monday...

I could be interested. The last FITASC I shot there was £55 IIRC although my memory is shot to pieces for the most part.

52 birds only 57 comp. (2 quid Oxfordshire levy) how many is we Ben?

Good man, and leeed pictures for every bird please, bit rusty at this fitasc lark :)

2 at most but they're in Portugal so best you carry on without until I ask them mate

Not sure if i can tell you the leeed pictures to hit them , i can sure tell you were to miss them :cry:

Bob said he is a yes for this...

Sent from my Windows Phone 7 using Board Express

I booked me Toby and Bob in this morning for 10.20 on Sunday and asked Steve to hold the rest of the squad until monday eve to let Ben sort his guys out as they are still in portugal and for you to confirm. Drop Ally an email and confirm yourself chap, just tell her Fuzrats squad :)

Back