CLEAVER

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Nash

Any one know who the main importer of Cleaver Cartridges is, or where in East Anglia I could pick up a couple of thousand. Thanks Joe.

Not much coming up on a search, pc is saying all sites aren't safe ....

Guessing youll have to keep searching - sorry chap.

Garlands are the importer for cleaver, only stockist I know are Greenfields and Essex guns 

Last edited by a moderator:
And even further away are Ian Coleys who also sell Clever.  I don't think Garlands still stock them though, when I was there in March they were running down the stock and it wasn't going to be replaced (so they said).  The only other place I've got them is Greenfields but as you say both are an awful long way from EA. Ipswich to IC is 175 miles each way. I currently have about 2800 of them which I'll gradually use up over the coming months, (including 100 or so tomorrow).

Garlands are the importer for cleaver, only stockist I know are Greenfields and Essex guns 
Garlands dont import them anymore. They fell out. Anglo Italian Arms who import Cesar Guerini bring them in now. They are in the West Midlands 

Are they better/cheaper than anything else? Seen them in cartridge bins over the yrs but not in shops.....

In my opinion Clever are very good cartridges , but possibly no better than Cheddite , RC, B&P, or Fiocchi, all Italian made cartridges and will be available near you.

It has always been said " find a cartridge that is readily available near you , suits your price range and suits you gun , and stick to it."

Great shells. But fiocchi, Express, Hull, Ekey etc are all great shells. I particularly like the green Magic 3. Boy they break waaaaay out and are smooth. But they very expensive now. I recently collected 4 different makes and 2 shells of each and shot 200+ Clay's with them. I then patterned them and I chose Eley Superbs 7.5s and Titaniums 7s. I chose entirely on merit not on cost. That's what I now shoot and am very happy with recoil, consistency, and breaks.

Back