Essex

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Booked in for the ESSEX Masters, but I have now been told by John Dyson, There will be NO Disabled Class as it caused so much Bad feeling amongst the Able Bodied Shooters, saying so and so should not be in the Disabled Class as they thought they was NOT DISABLED ENOUGH. ffs . Thanks to all you arseholes who moaned, now you can see what I am up against. But I will still beat a lot of the able bodied moaners. You Mark my words. Joe Nash.

Just Booked in for the ESSEX Masters, but I have now been told by John Dyson, There will be NO Disabled Class as it caused so much Bad feeling amongst the Able Bodied Shooters, saying so and so should not be in the Disabled Class as they thought they was NOT DISABLED ENOUGH. ffs . Thanks to all you arseholes who moaned, now you can see what I am up against. But I will still beat a lot of the able bodied moaners. You Mark my words. Joe Nash.
As able bodied folk wouldnt be in the disabled group wtf has it got to do with them anyway ??

Good luck to you, shoot straight 👍

@Joe Nash Exactly what @ips said. 

Honestly, I first got interested in clay shooting on a corporate event back in May. Did quite well apparently on my fist few lessons and was advised to try out competitive ESP. With this and the alleged cheating etc, it’s marking me think twice if this is something I want to get involved with or if I’d rather just ‘hobby’ shoot 

@Joe Nash Exactly what @ips said. 

Honestly, I first got interested in clay shooting on a corporate event back in May. Did quite well apparently on my fist few lessons and was advised to try out competitive ESP. With this and the alleged cheating etc, it’s marking me think twice if this is something I want to get involved with or if I’d rather just ‘hobby’ shoot 
Don't give up Lloyd, you carry on mate, I have had load of moaners in the past about shooting out of the cage, ever since I have been in a wheelchair saying that the targets are easy for me and its not fair on them. Joe.

Don't give up Lloyd, you carry on mate, I have had load of moaners in the past about shooting out of the cage, ever since I have been in a wheelchair saying that the targets are easy for me and its not fair on them. Joe.
😡 I hope you told the disrespectful set of gits to love off

😡 I hope you told the disrespectful set of gits to love off
It got so bad that I stopped going to Reg shoots with, all the moaning and being called a cheat. I could stand the leg pulling and jokes and had a laugh with most shooters, but some were so bad that I told myself not to go anymore, and took up rifle Shooting. But now a bit older at 71 they can call me what they like, the dusty shotgun is going to come out again.

Apparently the Shooter who won the Disabled class at the Last years Essex Masters, was NOT a Disabled shooter, and was not Disabled Registered with the CPSA or the Disabled Shooters Group. He just said he was. 🤐

He is AAA in sporting I was told, so someone knows who he is and say if they believe he is Disabled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently the Shooter who won the Disabled class at the Last years Essex Masters, was NOT a Disabled shooter, and was not Disabled Registered with the CPSA or the Disabled Shooters Group. He just said he was. 🤐
Really ??

Looks like, if you have had a hip replacement, you can Shoot Disabled class. ffs. How many of you know that, or have had a new knee joint.

Latest posts

Back