West Kent Tomorrow - Anyone Welcome

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinxy72

Thinking of going to west kent shooting school tomorrow for some practice and a bit of relaxed shooting … anyone fancy coming ??

I do like west kent but a few of us thinking of going to Dartford. Frantic Friday at Dartford is £50 for 200 birds, a full english, and a cuppa. Frantic Friday at West Kent is £50 for the cuppa.

sorry woody only just see this .. ill tag along next time ur going .. was thinking of dartford if the weather turned (DTL) . Thats cheap for dartford normally £28 per 100 aint it ?? yeah west kent is a little more expensive £32 per 100 (non-members) but it is a much nicer looking ground :.: just wish they still did helice practice …. but the frantic friday offer could have swung it :p thanks for the reply woody

Did you go? Dartford was good. There was nobody else on the sporting. One stand was closed due to flooding, and two of the skeet courses as well. The weather held off all day too. My only slight grumble is that it was a really difficult course. Only stands 1 and 9 were what I would grade as easy, then everything else was difficult. There was no intermediate stands.

the thing i don't like about dartford for sporting is its the same old all the time and thats it ..plus its open to the elements … but the skeet and trap ranges are good. Yes i went to wkss and was a good day …. weather held and wasn't busy .. there was a corporate day on but they didn't have exclusive use of it and went around in 4 groups with instructors so all the other stands were empty .. the only area that seemed always busy was the tower (as always) but the plus point being the cherry picker was up ;) only ever seems to be used on corporate days now .. gives some fast long crossers to some of the other stands.

Hello jinxy, I work just round the corner from LAS and go to West Kent quite often.

Are you planning on going down ther this week?

hi spr .. sorry been away for a while and just seen this …. I'm sure we could arrange something if u wanted to meet at dartford or west kent … let me know

Latest posts

Back