World Fitasc Sporting Championship!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shootinguru

There is confusion on who is setting the targets for this shoot? Hear on the grapevine there is biching going on over the fee for setting the targets?

Too many Prima Donna's full of their own self importance?

Sorry Gareth I don't know? A few names are being bandied around but nothing positive I am led to believe?

No! I am not classed as a  top target setter because although I did it for 30years and helped set targets in two World Championships I am not a champion shooter!  No street cred I suppose?

Which World 

There is confusion on who is setting the targets for this shoot? Hear on the grapevine there is biching going on over the fee for setting the targets?

Too many Prima Donna's full of their own self importance?
Well its not gone to plan that's for sure. 

I don't doubt that there will be a solution in due course. 

Its being set by Graham Brown, hes the only uk based course setter accredited & approved by fitasc HQ

Does it really matter who sets the targets?
You know, I'd love there to be a separate competition with a single trophy to cover all classes, get four setters to secretly set each "parcours" 😜  (he said with a straight face without the least bit cringing) and all you have to do is tell us who set which, the winner gets to brag about how magnificent they are in knowing a crosser belongs to X instead of Y - the rest get to keepthehellquietfortherestofeternityorI'mgonnavomit. 😂 ❄️ 💤 

I think that typically French  FITASC has it's head up its own arse .

Why oh why do we have to adhere to their rules and the added expense ?

I think that every country will have experienced course designers and target setters without having to jump through hoops . 

Reminds me of when motorsport was governed by Paris , it was a shambles then.

Obviously TipTop is not a Fitasc shooter?
No, never have been, and never will be. I've always said, if i want to sit about all day chatting, and drinking tea, I will go down the cafe. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that typically French  FITASC has it's head up its own arse .

Why oh why do we have to adhere to their rules and the added expense ?

I think that every country will have experienced course designers and target setters without having to jump through hoops . 

Reminds me of when motorsport was governed by Paris , it was a shambles then.
I believe they have just tried to shaft the USA with a large price rise and they have told them to stick it!

Yes I read that too. Ridiculous really that they ( FITASC) should try to monopolise a sport . It's the same with refereeing , you can't referee their events without 'training' which is really just a wallet robbing exercise .

Smoking, Fitasc did not try to shaft the USA ! The USA had preferential fees because Fitasc wants the USA to be the BIG player in Fitasc since Russia died a death as a big player!   The USA  has now to pay the same fees as the UK and everyone else who holds World Cup events! Yes there was a price rise but that applies to us and everyone else who holds Fitasc!

Latest posts

Back