This is impressive.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarsJ

I'm amazed every time I shoot next to Kim (number 4 bib). He shoots in my club, left arm missing completely, and leg left also almost at the hip. Unfortunately he didn't fair to good here (last two appereances he hadnt been on the podium, which he has always been at Internal Para shooting.) 

I know I'm probably biased, but some the other shooters have an advantage with having a stump to help support the gun. But still impressive none the less. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=306714006580675&id=519248644760604

Kim is awsome and the rest of us para trap shooters have lots of respect for him,great shot and a realy nice person aswell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kim is awsome and the rest of us para trap shooters have lots of respect for him,great shot and a realy nice person aswell.
He most definitely is a very pleasant man. And humbling experience to shoot next to him. 

Just wish the para sport  Denmark would recognize how good he is, and what level he is at internationally. But I guess the para shooters have the same issues within their world as we non para shooters do with recognition for support over the other more popular sports.

Lars

Im afraid your right ,we get very little recognition mainly because until its in the Paralympics theres no financial rewards for the governing bodies.I asked one shooter from another nation if he would be going to the world's next year in oz given the expense,he said yes if his ngo helps but if not no "no martini no party"

Watched an Italian shooter at lonato last month just prior to the para championships there. Leg missing, left arm unusable... shooting 23's and 24's at OT on that day cannot remember his name but he spoke very good English amazing shooting for an able bodied shooter but for one arm and a false leg... how do they do it?

amazing shooting for an able bodied shooter but for one arm and a false leg... how do they do it?
That is the amazing part. Next time I'm out alone, I'll try to have a go at it, just to see how much it takes. I especially am impressed on how they get the hard flat targets to the side where they mount. I mean how the flippin ell do you pull your swing to always tricky  45° 1,5 meter right hander, when you have an artificial left leg and no left arm, and keep cheek on stock and all that... It's just beyond me.. 

Lars 

Back