BK Webster Gunsmith - North Yorkshiec

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MartynB

Just a quick post  to comment on first class service from Brian at BK Webster gunsmiths in West Tanfield near Ripon .  After getting on so well with the Stock dimensions on my MK38 ( set up beautifully by Nigel Teague ) . I decided to have the same cast put on my  K80 lightweight and have the sorry looking  Kickeeze Pad replaced at the same time , as it had seen 22 years of use . As I had no plans to be in the South West any time soon to visit Mr Teague I looked for someone nearer home and ended up in West Tanfield , N Yorks . I picked the gun up this morning , the work is first class , and  it was great being able to see the “patterned” results of 20 or so   “shots “ from gun-down on his Arrowshot laser system , the results were displayed on a lap top . What was disconcerting was seeing my gun mount,  videoed from four positions. I’d always imagined I was quite a good looking chap , until I saw my 62 year old features  scowling in HD from every angle .  I took the MK38 up with me as well and I’d intended to leave it to have the springs and firing pins swapped out for a set of custom parts from J & P in the good old US of  A .  Brian offered to do the job while we waited  . A very knowledgable and pleasant guy to deal with .

Latest posts

Back